- We realize that our patients’ time is valuable, and we make every effort to see patients at their scheduled appointment time. We ask that patients provide as much advance notice as possible when running late for an appointment or when cancelling. With this advance notice of cancellation, the time can be scheduled for another patient.
- Please phone the office to set up an appointment or to learn more about our practice. Our contact information is at the bottom of this page, along with a map link so that you may easily locate our office.
We maintain an appointment schedule that offers convenient hours for our patients. Our business hours
are as follows:
What to Bring to Your Appointment
- If you are a first-time patient, please plan on arriving early to complete a patient registration form. Please bring the following items to the appointment:
- Insurance card(s)
- Referral forms (if required)
- List of all prescription and over-the-counter medications that you are currently taking
- Any required co-payment
- Pertinent medical and surgical history information
- X-ray films that you may have